This is a clickable image map of townships and boroughs in Sullivan County Pennsylvania. A text list of the township maps is shown below. The township images are cropped from a 1/50,000 USGS Geological Survey Map of Sullivan County dated 1991; based on 1/24,000 maps dated 1945 through 1970. The adjacent counties shown on the image map are links to their USGS maps.
The Sullivan County Map is presented here in its entirety; it is about 2.7MB in size.
County Genealogy Sites:
Link to Pennsylvania county USGenWeb sites at the bottom of the Pennsylvania Map Index page.
List of Sullivan County Townships
The list below shows boroughs and villages within each township; however, some townships may be combined in one map. To search for cemeteries, villages and other features visit the USGS GNIS site. Check here for information on how to order US Geological Survey Maps of Pennsylvania counties.
- Cherry: Bernice, Cherry Mills, Coveytown, Dushore, Foley Corner, Kinsley Corners, Mildred, Satterfield, Shinerville
- Colley: Colley, Lopez, McCarroll Corner, Murray, Ricketts
- Davidson: Beech Glen, Elk Grove, Emmons, Hemlock Grove, Long Brook, Muncy Valley, Nordmont, Sonestown
- Elkland: Bedford Corners, Bethel, Eldredsville, Elkland Meeting House, Estella, Hugos Corners, Lincoln Falls, Wissingers
- Forks: Campbellville, Forksville, Millview
- Fox: Maple Summit, Shunk, Tompkins Corners, Wheelerville
- Hillsgrove: Hillsgrove, Ogdonia
- Laporte: Laporte, Ringdale, Summit
- Shrewsbury: Eagles Mere, Eagles Mere Park
Updated 8 Sep 2009. Please send comments and questions to: